Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Introducing Baby Elijah Andrew

Baby Elijah Andrew (Eli) was born yesterday afternoon (Monday) at 12:29pm after a very quick and easy labor and delivery. I was in labor for only about 4 hours when he decided it was time to make his entry before the doctor could get to the room. He was 8 pounds 1 ounce and 20.5 inches long with dark blond hair. He looks like a combination of Julia and Harrison. My cousin Jessica joined us for his birth.

My stay in the hospital has also been glorious as he is a great sleeper and eater with no issues. He is a very peaceful baby and has let Stephen and me get lots of rest.

The kids got to meet him yesterday afternoon, and they were rediculously excited. They made very sure that I was really going to bring him home with me when I come. They are being well cared for at home by their Grandmothers.

We should be headed home tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon. I have lots of cute pictures of the fam I have taken since my last blog update. As soon as I get into a good swing of things again I will write more and post the rest of the pictures. For now, enjoy these pictures of our latest Tynes clan blessing.



Proud Grandma Ringsmuth


Proud Grandma Tynes


The Gang's All Here

Proud Aunt Jessie

10th Wedding Anniversary Bliss


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Everyone looks happy and Eli is beautiful! (Oh, and Happy 10th too!) And it was so good seeing you all when we were in ATL and I'm so glad that we were able to stop. God blessing to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats on your ever expanding family! Blog more pics

    ReplyDelete